Monday 13 May 2013

May Painting Pledge - Dark Angels Devastator Squad and Belial Complete

Morning folks.

Quick progress update from me today, expect  afew more posts on a variety of topics over the next week or so, but for now it's my progress over the weekend.

Sorry for the terrible pictures of stuff but last night the lighting was pretty bad.

I upgraded to the new Belial model and plan on using my old conversion as a Commander in Terminator armour if ever I need to use a bogstandard character. Personally with the new rules I much prefer the sword and Storm bolter combination.

Plasma Cannon Devastator squad I'd been wanting to get done for ages. Guarantee in the first game they're used I'll roll a load of Gets Hot and then they will die in the first turn.

Paint:

  • 5 Dark Angels Devastators
  • 1 Belial
  • 1 Stormlord
  • 1 Trazyn
  • 1 Cryptek
  • 1 Overlord
  • 10 Immortals with Tesla
  • 5 Lychguard with Voidblades and Shield.
  • Remaining Eldar vehicle weaponry.
Build:
  • 20 Bloodletters
  • 1 Skullcannon / Bloodthrone
That's all for now folks! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ye of little faith with your plasma cannons. Rolling a 1 .... perish the thought. I'll just have to see if the new Belial dies as easily as your converted 'pretender' model :p

    ReplyDelete