Tuesday 5 March 2013

February Painting Pledge - Overdue... but complete!

Morning folks.

After dragging my heels a bit the last few weeks with painting, I tried to make a final push towards the end of the month to finish off my Dark Angels. I was away for some time over the weekend but managed to get the majority of the Deathwing done over Friday night / Saturday morning and then finished the bases off this morning.

So, I've eaten into March by 5 days, but all my (current) Dark Angels are finished. I've plans for adding a Plasma Cannon Devastator squad in soon but that can wait for a bit.


I think the Dark Vengeance terminators are cracking models, lots of little intricate detail and it's tempting me to get more in the future to split the parts between different squads and give me more ranged fire.

  • Paint 10 Dark Angels Tactical Marines
  • Paint 5 Deathwing Terminators
  • Paint 3 Ravenwing Bikers
  • Paint Dark Angel Chaplain
  • Paint Dark Angel Captain
  • Paint Dark Angel Librarian
  • Paint Cypher
  • Buy the Dark Angels Codex

That's all for now, but I'll be posting up my March pledge tomorrow and see where we're heading from there.

Cheers!
SB

1 comment:

  1. Another fantastic job. I think ive done my yearly quota of 2 scratchbuilds/conversions (maulerfiend & forgefiend - unpainted), made 3 flying stands for heldrake scratchbuild/conversions, painted squad a sniper scouts, sanguinary priest & 6 devestators.

    ReplyDelete