Thursday 22 March 2012

Mike, its your turn

Hi all,

Angryman here, its been a month since the last blog, work, home gets in the way etc - no excuse for not blogging though!!!!

We had the blog regarding Col Straken and his beardy Dreadnought Grey (cough, broken, cough) Knight list.  Now its new Mikes turn.


21 dark lances, 3 ravengers, 3 venoms!!!! His only defence was

A. I could have taken 6 venoms
B. This is my first xeno army I and wanted to try out the beard!!!!

The battle of the beard has begun.  This leads me to another thought, rather than have competitions to make everything fair and even, should we run an in house comp where the aim of the game is the beard it up as much as possible? what does the internet think?

But now Mike has been named and shamed let the comments begin!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My Wolves tried so hard for a draw... Morale victory is what sealed my fate....

    ReplyDelete