Friday 28 October 2011

Badger's Log - Deathwing Progress

Morning folks,

It's been a bit since I posted on here, and to be fair, it's been a slow few hobby weeks for me. I've been tracking the Necron rumours online and was planning on doing a post compiling them all and posting my thoughts, but I've not had chance to do a big write-up and it'd probably just end up being a few hundred Ctrl+V's of "I AM DISSAPOINT".

So, in other news, I made some serious headway with my Deathwing army over last week, chipping away at the bone armour on the 25 Terminators, a few at a time each night.



Now I'm trying to find the time to get the red and green detailing done, so I can add some extra detail to the command squad (Apothecary and Banner bearer mostly) and then finish them all off to make a start on the characters.

So yeah, that's where things are going. I'm hoping to get the Deathwing finished over this weekend whilst catching up on some TV and then get the characters done over next week. Then hopefully I can get some more of the Dark Angel army progressing.

The hope is that I can have all the Dark Angels bits painted up before the end of December, then have some progress done on assembling the Dwarf boxes I have piled up. Which should be fun during the Winter months.

That's all for now folks, I'll do another when the Deathwing Termis are finished or when I summon enough energy to write a new Necron codex thoughts.

Cheers,
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment