Wednesday 6 July 2011

Badger's Log - More Incubi

Ello,

Despite the fact I've not got chance to play 40K at the moment, I seem to be doing pretty well in painting things (lack of sleep really helps there!).

So first batch of stuff I'll show off is some more Incubi


Same thing as the last batch with these guys, the only difference being, I spent some more time on the details of the swords. I realised after painting the last batch that the sword runes glow green. It's something I should have bothered doing on the first batch really, as it's made the swords look better. The only other thing to do on the models now, is to re-dot the Eyes with Snot Green so they glow a bit more.


Next up is the Klaivex that I made. I originally cut his Klaive in half, attempting to make a Demi-Klaive, but it didn't really work out, so instead I used a Sybarite Power Sword from a warrior box, and the other hand was a sword from a Dark Elf Corsair. It does the job and makes him stand out from the rest of the unit. I also glued his back trophy racks on the wrong way, meaning instead of pointing out like the others, they point inwards.


I'd originally planned to use him as Drazhar, as part of an Incubi temple army list, but I'm not sure he looks hardcore enough to be some uber blade-master. Shall have to see what I can do.

That's it for today, took me long enough to get this written up... I'll post some more assorted bits through the rest of the week.

Peace,
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment