Wednesday 29 June 2011

Badger's Log - Brotherhood Imagifier and Gaming Break

Morning all,

First up is the news that I'll probably not be posting as often on here over the next few weeks, and I also won't be playing at the club for a couple of weeks. Work schedule, deadlines and so on - so yeah, that's that.

However, one byproduct of it means that when I get home I don't want to do much else other than slob around... which is handy for getting some painting done.

Currently on my paint desk I've got another Incubi squad, a Klaivex / Drazhar conversion, Baron Sathonyx, a random Hellion and a (now completed) Brotherhood of the Forge Imagifier to go with a Retributor squad.

 

I think this guy took about half an hour to paint in total, but it rounds off a Heavy Bolter retributor squad I've had done for a bit, allowing me to re-roll the Faith test, which for a small squad such as Retributors, it's vital I feel.

Only problem is the new WD codex Sisters is probably going to ruin that plan! And since I probably won't be playing over the next few weeks, he may very well be a waste of time.

So that's that for now, I'll post up some picture of the Incubi if I get them done any time soon.

Peace,
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment