Friday 20 May 2011

Badger's Log - Bretonnian Questing Knights

Morning,

Got these guys painted up about 2 weeks ago, but been really busy the past few days and not had chance to get the blog post done, so here they are.


I've had these guys built for about 3 or 4 years, I've just never gotten around to painting them until my latest foray into the world of Fantasy 8th edition.

They're made from plastic Knights of the Realm, combined with lots of Chaos Warrior bits like large swords, axes, hammers etc. I found it was a cheap and easy way to make them.

They are the only unit of Knights that don't have Lances or Shields, so they're also clear on the table top.

The guy at the front in red and blue was originally a tester model, with the intention of starting to paint the rest of my Knights in the colours of Louen Leoncoeur with a variety of different styles, but I abandoned this until I can be fussed to repaint the rest of the army. I kept him in red and blue so I have the option of using him as a Questing Vow Paladin.

So there you go, I'm off to build me a Commissar tonight.

Peace,
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment