Thursday 20 January 2011

Hollywood and 40K

Hi all,

Angryman here with a question, which big screen movie characters would you like to see in the 40K universe?

For me I'd love to see 'Dutch' from Predator, Alice from Resident Evil or Captain Jack from Pirates of the Caribbean (good idea for an inquisitor conversion).

Are there any characters in the 40K universe that could be compared to big screen movie characters, for example we already have Rambo in the form of Marbo.

All comments welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Denise Richards as Carmen Ibanez from Starship Troopers for the Imperial Guard. You know that's what's up. Or perhaps the SS colonel from Inglourious Basterds as an Inquisitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good suggestions, denise richards gets my vote everytime!!!! I migth have to find a way to get her into my eldar army

    ReplyDelete