Tuesday 9 February 2010

[Upcoming] Battle Missions and new Releases!

So I get into work this morning, check my emails and what do I find... Battle Missions up for pre-order, released the 6th of March.

But also, 2 of the best plastic kits GW has ever released... Ork Deff Dred and 3 Killa Kans.

I've been a long time user of scratch built Killa Kans, costing me a total of about £2 each to make... however I'm thinking these new Kans are far too good to pass up, and am intending on buying a box of them to break into my standard force.

Pics below:



Also due for release:
- Plastic Venerable Dreadnaught
- Updated Imperial Guard Chimera
- Updated Basilisk (which builds ONLY the Basilisk)
- Ork Flash Git (a Collectors range style model).

If you wanna check out any of the upcoming releases, then head here: http://tinyurl.com/bdu2kw

So what are you guys expecting of Battle Missions and what do you think of the upcoming model releases?

2 comments:

  1. Liking the Kans and Dread ALOT, look very orky and definatly some brilliant models, just goes to show what GW can do when they want to. A new Basilisk which only builds a Basilisk seems a bit pointless, the old one was fine in my eyes. I am looking forward to the Battle Missions for some variety in the game. I have heard that the plastic Ven is just a normal Dread with different front and some exra Purity Seals, I think the metal model was bueatiful, but after seeing those Ork dreads, maybe they can pull it off with some effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the old model too but variety is the spice of life Colonel. Still a new fetish Dread!!! Dave the Dreadnought.

    ReplyDelete